top button
Print Preview

I AM IN CLASS 11 . CAN I GIVE JEE MAIN 2018

0 votes
posted Nov 2, 2017 by Good Boy

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

Hello
JEE Main Exam is conducted for those candidates who are appearing in 12th class and who have passed the 12th class exam.
If you give in 11th class and cleared the exam however you can't get admission in engineering colleges until you have a 12th passed degree in maths.
If you want to prepare for JEE Main Exam now then you should know the complete details of JEE Main Exam such as eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
If you want to become an engineer then you should prepare for JEE Main 2019. So, prepare well for 2019 and get best engineering college in India.
Thank You!!

answer Nov 10, 2017 by Tripti Khandal
0 votes

AIEESE Secondary Scholarship Exam 2018- All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination 2018 for science student stream of PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics). Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt Ltd is offering all India level scholarship examination test 2018 for more talented and expert apply its application form.

answer Feb 17, 2018 by Aieese Secondary
0 votes

Don't be hurry forJEE .It is only for the students who has passed 12th standard.
you have much time to appear forJEE MAIN.Use this time in a proper way i.e take better
Better coaching For JEE.

answer Feb 28, 2018 by Nanoeducation
0 votes

Hi,
Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2016 or 2017; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) - 2018. Candidates passing their Class 12th in 2018 can appear if their results are declared before June 15, 2018.
Here is more on Eligibility Criteria: https://mypat.in/jee-main

answer Mar 6, 2018 by Shashank Gupta
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hello

You don’t need to worry as you have around one and a half year to prepare and trust me it is enough for anyone to prepare for the JEE. If you work hard and don’t waste your time in the future you’ll achieve whatever you want.

If you are dedicated enough, stop thinking and start working. This is the high time you have to focus on the preparation.

Start clearing your basics for the each subject of JEE Main 2018. This will help you build the foundation and it will be advantageous in Class XII.

Another thing you need to keep in mind is study according to the timetable and proper planning.

All the best!!!!

0 votes