top button
Print Preview

My brother is in 11th class & is preparing for JEE Exams.I need complete information on JEE Exam Dates to guide him?

0 votes

When is the JEE Exams conducted.Provide me the complete information

posted Sep 30, 2017 by Sourabh Swami

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,
This is the right time to prepare for JEE Exams,as your brother is preparing for JEE he must have complete knowledge based on JEE Exam syllabus,JEE eligibility & IIT JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Date

JEE is the most popular & one of the toughest exam in India,many students appear in this exam to get admissions into Indias top Engineering Institute
The JEE Main exam is conducted in the Month of April a month after the board exams
the exam pattern is

JEE Main
Paper 1(B.E/B.Tech.)
physics,chemistry ,mathematics -30,30,30 questions
total 120,120,120=360 maks
time awarded for -3 hrs
Paper2 (B.Arch)
Maths,Aptitude,Drawing Test-360 marks
Time Duration 3 hrs
JEE Advanced
Paper 1
P,C,M-5 ,8 , 5 QUESTIONS OF 15,32,15 MARKS respectively
Paper 2
P,C,M-6,8,4 Questions of 18,32,12 marks respectively
Time duration of 3hrs for each paper
JEE Advanced Architecture
Maths ,aptitude,drawing-30,50,2 questions respectively of 120,200,70 marks respectively

answer Sep 30, 2017 by Rahul Sharma
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hello

You don’t need to worry as you have around one and a half year to prepare and trust me it is enough for anyone to prepare for the JEE. If you work hard and don’t waste your time in the future you’ll achieve whatever you want.

If you are dedicated enough, stop thinking and start working. This is the high time you have to focus on the preparation.

Start clearing your basics for the each subject of JEE Main 2018. This will help you build the foundation and it will be advantageous in Class XII.

Another thing you need to keep in mind is study according to the timetable and proper planning.

All the best!!!!

–1 vote

Please give me complete information on JEE Advanced date & paper pattern?