top button
Print Preview

Through which exams will I get admitted in IITs?

0 votes

IITs are amongst the top Institutes of India and admission to these Institutes is one of the most difficult tasks for every student.

Getting admission to IITs is every students dream.

For this, one must clear an entrance exam.

Most of the students go for JEE exam through which they get admitted in IITs.

But, there are many exams through which candidates can get admission in IITs without JEE.

Below I have listed such exams:

• IIT JAM (Joint Admission test for Masters).
• GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)

Best of Luck!

posted Sep 18, 2017 by Akshay Kothari

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

Hello,

I think IIT Delhi will conduct JAM Exam in 2019.

IIT JAM Exam is one of the toughest exams conducted in India. So, prepare yourself well for the exam.

IIT JAM 2019 Exam will be conducted in the month of February 2019. So, those who are planning to take JAM Exam have enough time for their preparation.

IIT JAM Exam is conducted in 7 subjects. But a candidate can take the exam for maximum of two subjects.

IIT JAM Exam is conducted in two sessions. So, if you want to give JAM Exam for two subjects, then you must make sure they will be conducted in different sessions.

Best of Luck!

0 votes
0 votes

Hello

You don’t need to worry as you have around one and a half year to prepare and trust me it is enough for anyone to prepare for the JEE. If you work hard and don’t waste your time in the future you’ll achieve whatever you want.

If you are dedicated enough, stop thinking and start working. This is the high time you have to focus on the preparation.

Start clearing your basics for the each subject of JEE Main 2018. This will help you build the foundation and it will be advantageous in Class XII.

Another thing you need to keep in mind is study according to the timetable and proper planning.

All the best!!!!

0 votes

Do you know about IIT JAM Admission Procedure?
Aspirants who will appear in JAM 2018 Exam, must know about the IIT JAM Admission Procedure.
Only those candidates who qualify (whose names appear in the merit list) in JAM Exam will be applicable for Admissions in academic programmes in IITs.
It’s essential for the qualified aspirants that they should apply for admission by sending an application form only to the organizing institute i.e. IIT Bombay.
Know more about IIT JAM Admission Procedure here – IIT JAM 2018 Admission Procedure

0 votes

Hello

IIT JAM authorities have now made it mandatory to have mathematics in 10 + 2 to be eligible for M.Sc. IIT JAM Biotechnology 2019 course at IIT Bombay and Roorkee.

However, with PCB combination in 10+2, you are still eligible for admission in Integrated Ph.D. in Biological Sciences, offered by IISc Bangalore, the seats of which are allotted through IIT JAM.

Hope this helps.