JEE Exam is one of the toughest exam in India as the three crucial subjects are asked in the exam,to boost up your preparations in IIT JEE Advanced Chemistry check out the tips and tricks now
Note down formulas related to each topic and learn them by heart, practice questions related to those formulas.
- Don’t stick to a fixed topic, do selective studies and work on important and scoring topics more.
- Make small notes of each topic revise them, write important equations a paper and revise them more as you can
- Practice diagrams and equations more as you can and try to make answers with the help of diagrams. this is a working technique.
- Go through NCERT and a reference book (I suggest reading only a single reference book but the best book, reading different books may confound you).
- Polymers, chemistry in everyday life, biomolecules are simple and scoring topics
- For P, D, F block and coordination compounds, try to develop a deep understanding of concepts and practice balanced chemical equations and structure