Lack of students preparing for the exam. So, it is desirable to prepare a good study plan for JEE exam. Some important points are explain here related to your preparation.
1. Know the correct information about eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern, syllabus & online application procedure etc. of exam.
2. Choose the right books, that cover overall syllabus of exam in easy & simple language.
3. As the competition level is so higher in Jee exam so, you have to pay extra attention to qualify exam.
4. Solve the previous year question paper regularly, by this you can know about difficulty level of exam.
5. Make your study plan weekly. Like if you have 10 papers, then solve 1 paper daily.
6. While attending Mock tests, be concentrate on your speed & accuracy.
These are some preparation tips that can help you for your study plan.